Sun, 02 Sept|
Radiant Soul Yoga
Kundalini Yoga Foundations Daytime 5 Week Course
In this 5 Week course we will explore all aspects of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation as taught by Yogi Bhajan; including postures, breathing and mantras. This is a powerful, comprehensive, transformational yoga. Bookings essential.
Time & Location
02 Sept 2018, 9:45 am – 30 Sept 2018, 11:00 am
Radiant Soul Yoga, 100 Princes Hwy, Thirroul NSW 2515, Australia
About the Event
An uplifting blend of spiritual and physical practices, this style of yoga works to build physical vitality, increase consciousness, self awareness and vitality while cultivating a sense of wellbeing. It is the yoga of awareness, which aims to uplift and harmonise your mind, body and soul, build physical vitality, a strong nervous system and expanded consciousness. It is suitable for everybody, all ages and levels of experience.
Kundalini Yoga is full of surprises. Classes may include a combination of stretching, breathing, jumping, running, dancing, yelling, eye focus, hand positions, chanting and meditating. A typical class is focused on control of breath, expansion of energy and alignment of the chakras. The spontaneous nature of each class keeps you light on your feet and ready for anything. Classes and events are open to all levels of experience including those who have not done Yoga before.
Kundalini Yoga can help you let go of fear and anxiety, relieve depression and release unconscious blocks so that you can reach your full potential and live a happy and healthy life. It improves enjoyment of life by developing a calmness to deal gracefully with life’s challenges and stresses, and helps in finding balance in busy lives.
Some Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
* Cultivates optimal health on all levels: physical, mental, spiritual and emotional.
* Allows you to approach each day with a strong sense of self/individual truth resulting in new opportunities and an expanded reality.
* Mental clarity that breaks through old mental patterns and inspires new ideas.
* Awakens the full potential of human awareness in each individual; that is, recognize our awareness, refine that awareness, and expand that awareness to our unlimited Self.
* Cultivates a sense of wellbeing, inner stillness and peace.
5 Week Course Early Bird $80 by Sunday 19th August | $100 after this.
2 Classes/Courses per week Early bird $130 by Sunday 19th August | $170 after this. Please message Megan for this option.
Kundalini Yoga Daytime
Kundalini Yoga Fundamentals Daytime 5 Week Course. Admit one attendee per ticket.